- Surgery/Neurology Client Care Coordinator
- ER/ICU Client Care Coordinator
- Internal Medicine/Oncology/Cardiology Client Care Coordinator
The person in the Client Care Coordinator role serves as the initial go-to and facilitator to extend excellent client care for their departments. Their job is to ensure that our clients are well-informed, know what to expect from beginning to end, as well as demonstrate a message of care and competence in their experience with NVS and specific department they are seeing. They are a communication lifeline between clients and the doctors/medical staff.
- Makes initial appointments for specified services, including work in’s.
- Answers client questions/phone calls and informs what to expect.
- Greets new clients for initial appointments and introduces themselves as the Client Care Coordinator for that team, informs what to expect.
- Strive to improve Client Experience in all possible ways.
Strong customer service skills/background, supervisory experience, and experience/success in leadership. Some medical/veterinary office experience a plus.
- Excellent Team Player
- Excellent Client Communication Skills in person and on the phone
- A Mission and Eye for exemplary Customer Service
- A Proactive Mindset on how to Improve/Make us better
- Excellent Documentation Skills
- Can Do Attitude
- Excellent Follow Through