We are looking for team players with stellar customer service, friendly and warm demeanors, and the ability to work in a fast pace environment. Due to the nature of our specialty veterinary hospital, applicants *MUST* have a minimum of one year of experience in a veterinary hospital in order to be considered.
There will be times you’ll be simultaneously answering phone calls, receiving appointments, and helping clients – often with multiple dogs barking in the lobby. Patience and the ability to multi-task is a must. Outstanding attendance and punctuality also required. And of course, be an animal lover.
- Flexibility to work beyond scheduled hours if necessary
- Must be able to multi-task and complete assigned tasks
- Must be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Must be a team player, cooperative, positive, and proactive
- Must adhere to the hospital policies
- Must follow the NVS ideal Employee Qualities at all times
- Must be willing to perform additional duties as deemed necessary by NVS Management