In general, we feel that it is in the best interest of our patients to remain hospitalized without the excitement of having visitors. If your pet is hospitalized for several days however we certainly will facilitate and sometimes encourage a visit.
Guidelines associated with visiting your pet include:
- Visitation hours are limited from 10AM to 4PM unless a specific exception is made.
- We ask that you limit visitation times with your pet to 20 minutes per day.
- All pet visitations must be scheduled ahead of time with your NVS doctor or one of our support staff.
- Visitation is not allowed on the same day that a major surgical or medical procedure is performed.
- You will most likely not visit in person with your doctor at the time of visitation with your pet